Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Inspiring Quotations about Visions and Visioning

Inspiring Quotations 
about Visions and Visioning


This list will be expanded as we find more quotations. 
Feel free to contribute yours in the Comments

Vision says: Take one step toward me, and I will take a 
thousand steps toward you. 
(Source unknown)



A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. 
LAO TSU (c. 604-531 B.C. Source: The Way of Lao-Tsu
My pride and my power of vision were all that I owned when I started - and whatever I achieved, was achieved by means of them. Both are greater now. Now I have the knowledge of the superlative value I had missed: of my right to be proud of my vision. The rest is mine to reach.  AYN RAND (Atlas Shrugged, p. 793)
As long as I can remember I feel I have had this great creative and spiritual force within me that is greater than faith, greater than ambition, greater than confidence, greater than determination, greater than vision. It is all these combined. My brain becomes magnetized with this dominating force which I hold in my hand. BRUCE LEE
Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. . . . Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. CARL JUNG Source: To patient in Cambridge MA, quoted in Gerhard Adler ed "Letters Vol I," Princeton 73
If we have no faith in ourselves and in the kind of future we can create together, we are fit only to follow, not to lead. Let us remember that the Bible contains two proverbs we cannot afford to forget. The first is " Man does not live by bread alone " and the second is " Where there is no vision, the people perish." CHARLES LUCKMAN
"An infinity of forests lies dormant within the dreams of 
one acorn." Quoted by Dr. Wayne Dyer, p. 148, Excuses Begone!




No comments:

Post a Comment